I have a bad messed up lower back an all the drs keep telling me is its its an old injury and don't want to do anything about it help what can I do!?

Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management
In brief: Acute on Chronic
It sounds like you have an acute flare of pain on top of chronic pain.
There certainly are things that can be done. I used to practice in nola. Send me a message and i will give you names of doctors in slidell (or nola) to see.

In brief: Acute on Chronic
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. Leto Quarles
In brief: Bodywork / PT
Chronic low back pain rarely gets better with surgery or painkillers - this may be why your doctors "don't want to do anything.
" bodywork such as physical therapy, massage, personalized special exercises and similar hands-on techniques are often the best way to reduce pain and improve function. Look for a physical therapist who specializes in low back problems as a partner to help you heal.

In brief: Bodywork / PT
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Keegan Duchicela