I have a bad messed up lower back an all the drs keep telling me is its its an old injury and don't want to do anything about it help what can I do!?

Acute on Chronic. It sounds like you have an acute flare of pain on top of chronic pain. There certainly are things that can be done. I used to practice in nola. Send me a message and I will give you names of doctors in slidell (or nola) to see.
Bodywork / PT. Chronic low back pain rarely gets better with surgery or painkillers - this may be why your doctors "don't want to do anything." bodywork such as physical therapy, massage, personalized special exercises and similar hands-on techniques are often the best way to reduce pain and improve function. Look for a physical therapist who specializes in low back problems as a partner to help you heal.