I was feeling my eyelids and noticed that under my left lid there's a very tiny bump, feels like the size of a grain of sand. What could this be?

Dr. Leto Quarles

In brief: Most likely a stye

A stye is a tiny gland in the eyelid which gets blocked off and begins to swell.
They are generally harmless, but may get infected (red, swollen, painful). A stye will often go away if a warm compress (washcloth soaked in hot water) is applied for 10-15 minutes 4 times daily for 1-2 weeks. If it is not improving, or if it gets worse, see your primary care doctor or an eye specialist.

In brief: Most likely a stye

Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Jeffrey Gold
Ophthalmology

In brief: Stye

Could be a chalazion.
See your eye md.

In brief: Stye

Could be a chalazion.
See your eye md.
Dr. Jeffrey Gold
Dr. Jeffrey Gold
Dr. William Forsythe