I have pubic lice and scabies the skin on my neck very scaly and itchy?

Scabies/lice. Have you sought treatment for both at a primary care doctor's office? Try treating scabies along with everyone who lives in your house. Change sheets, and wash along with clothes towels, etc Apply thin layer of cream to complete skin surface of the body from the neck down and leave on overnight. Rinse 8-12 hours later. May repeat in 2 weeks if necessary. 5% permethrin cream. Vacuum couches, etc.
Needs to be checked. Pubic live can be easily treated with OTC meds like RID or MIX. For scabies, you should bd examined by an experienced physician as it is not very obvious at times and require prescription medication, which is potentially toxic.