What should I ask my doctor about treatment if I am diagnosed with hodgkin’s disease?

A lot. Ask to be certain of the diagnosis. Ask about options of treatment and the cure rates. Typically there are protocols. Ask about side effects. Depending on your age you might want to be certain you have viable sperm or eggs for later if there is time for collection. Banking is easy.
Get several opinions. Hodgkin's disease is highly curable. Treatment include radiation and chemotherapy, sometimes one or the other, other times in combination. It is critical to accurately stage the disease, as the initial treatment program is the most important to enhance chances of cure and minimize side-effects. Make sure you speak with a chemotherapy doctor as well as a radiation doctor.