I was lifting weights and my wrist really hurts.I tried massaging it but it seemed to make it worse. Will epsom salt and warm water make it better :, (?

Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice

In brief: REST, ICE, SPLINT

You probably have a 'wrist strain'.
The best thing to do is ice (wrapped in thin cloth) for 30 minutes on, 30 minutes off (to prevent thermal burn). Also recommend stop 'lifting' for a while until pain free =rest. A splint will help immobilize the 'sore wrist ligament/tendon' aleve 1-2 every 12 hrs will stop infammation. Hope you are better soon! if not improved see your provider.

In brief: REST, ICE, SPLINT

You probably have a 'wrist strain'.
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: May help

Soaks help with the swelling and pain.
You might also consider using a splint or anti-inflammatory medication. If pain persists more than a few days you should seek medical attention.

In brief: May help

Soaks help with the swelling and pain.
Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine