What's the chances of me getting pregnant after I got my tubes tied cuz now im married and hoping it happens?

Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Unusual
While unusual, it's always possible.
Getting pregnant with tubes tied is really risky, because most likely the embryo will remain in the fallopian tube which could cause a dangerous situation - an ectopic pregnancy. Please call your obgyn and ask about the chances of reversal.

In brief: Unusual
While unusual, it's always possible.
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Quite possibly
Chances for conceiving naturally are slim-to-none unless your tubal ligation failed.
You may have an excellent chance of pregnancy with ivf, and/or you might be a candidate for tubal anastomosis ('tubal reversal.') how good your chances are depend on many factors; a reproductive endocrinologist can help you learn more about these options.

In brief: Quite possibly
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Jane Van Dis