I am 10 days late on my period, I do not want to be pregnant, I've taken 2 home pregnancy tests and both negative, I'm having headaches and cramps?

Not pregnant. If you've not have unprotected intercourse, and you have had 2 negative pregnancy tests, then you're likely not pregnant. As to why you're late, most common reason would be because your hormones are a little out of balance. Other reasons could be weight (thin/heavy), or thyroid or pituitary. See a doctor if period continues to be late. Ibuprofen for headaches and cramping is best. 600mg.