Can being dizzy and heavy headed be due to cold or is it hay fever feel really horibble :(?

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: You may have both

Severe allergies/hay fever can make you miserable.
.I can attest to that. I do my lawn and if i don't clean up---rinsing my eyes/nose and use some meds, i can be sure to suffer for few days. Having some hayfever and then having a cold on top can really create some misery for me..Congestion, headheavy, can't breath, nagging headaches and dizziness...I feel your pain. U should consult doc. Good luck.

In brief: You may have both

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Brian Novick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Either .. Depends

Several things to consider .
. Do you have fever? How long has it lasted ? Have you had similar allegy symptoms before? I'd your usual allergy meds don't help. And you try sinus rinses.. Call your dr.

In brief: Either .. Depends

Several things to consider .
Dr. Brian Novick
Dr. Brian Novick
Dr. Eric Weisman