Why does my head hurt so much and have so much pressure and pain when I bend over is it a head cold feel dizzy to ?

Dr. Alissa Zenack

In brief: What a pain!

Depending on how long you haven't been feeling well and if you have thick colored mucous, you may be suffering from a sinus infection.
If you have pain in your cheeks or forehead areas associated with nasal congestion, it may be a sinus infection, allergies, etc. It may benefit you to seek medical attention if you do not start to feel better. Also, using nasal saline spray every 2 hours or so m.

In brief: What a pain!

Dr. Alissa Zenack
Dr. Alissa Zenack
Dr. Steven Seres