Bad results from using the zerona lipo laser?

Surgeon not machine. The results of plastic surgery procedures depends more on the skill and training of the plastic surgeon than it does on the machine. Many non plastic surgeons offer many different plastic surgery procedures and "minimally invasive" procedures (like zerona) that you would typically relate to plastic surgery, depsite minimal training. A board certified plastic surgeon is the best place to start.
Other than: Disappointment, loss of time and money, and lack of improvement?
Zerona =any results? The real question should be does zerona give any results. The outcome definitely requires diet and exercise which is always good. Bad results are unlikely because, in my opinion, it doesn't deliver any results.