What's the average turn around when you give back your 48hour heart monitor? If they saw something dangerous would they call straight away?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

How long it takes to scan your 48 hour recording, submit to a cardiologist for reading, official reading, and printed report varies from institution to institution.
However, rest assured, the technician who first scans the raw data is trained to alert the responsible doctor if a suspicious rhythm is observed that potentially could be dangerous. I get such calls 24 hr a day, incl middle of night.

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology