Pain in the centre of my chest when breathing in could it be from my windpipe or gullet?

Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology
In brief: Can be foreign body.
This might be many things.
It can be just irritation, or it can be from an injury to the chest/ribs, etc. It might be pneumonia but there would be fever, etc. Another possibility is that it could be a foreign body that was accidently swallowed and is stuck somewhere in the lungs/windpipe. If this has been going on for a while, you should see your doctor for an xray to be sure nothing is there.

In brief: Can be foreign body.
This might be many things.
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Eric Toloza
Surgery - Thoracic
In brief: Could be from lungs
Could be from windpipe or from the lungs.
Doubt from gullet (or esophagus), which would hurt with swallowing.

In brief: Could be from lungs
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology