Can I use Lidocaine Hydrochloride oral Topical for sunburn relief?

Yes, you can. However, Aloe Vera is the most commonly used topical gel for sunburn relief pain.
Agree w Dr. Grin. Yes, but - Aloe Vera can V redness, pain, itching & swelling from burns. It has anesthetic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial & antifungal qualities. It speeds burn healing by stimulating new skin growth. V pain by placing cool, moist compresses on skin. NSAID's & acetaminophen can help. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) can be used for itching. Hydrate well & don't peel off deep layers. See dr for severe burns.