What will happen after treatment for bladder cancer?

Bladder Cancer. This depends on the extent of surgery/treatment and whether part of the bladder is resected, the whole bladder - requiring a urinary division procedure - or localized intra vesicular procedures. In some cases, an adjuvant drug, such as bcg, is used inside the bladder. The best resource I use is http://www.Cancer.Gov/cancertopics/pdq/treatment/bladder/patient/page1.
Nothing. After a person has had definitive treatment for bladder cancer, life afterwards can return to normal. Of course, there will be some changes, but people can usually return to a functional state in terms of walking, eating, driving. Etc. Patients will usually have to adapt to the effects of surgery or radiation with chemotherapy but will usually improve over time.