I have many pimple on my skin and black head so please tell me treatment of my face?

Topical cream/gel. Keep face clean and avoid touching face. Over the counter acne gels and cream may help if you are not allergic to the components. Your doctor can prescribe some cream as well as oral antibiotics. Cosmetic procedures and surgeries are also in use today.
Hygiene. -keep skin clean all the time. -Retinol which is salicylic acid cream will help to increase the skin turn over -Benzoyl peroxide topical -chemical peel might help at doctors office -lastly for sever acne oral retinoids are prescribed. -you should see a dermatologist for prescriptions meds.