Should I see a chiro for trapezius pain?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: You have the reason
And then decide on the treatment.

In brief: You have the reason
And then decide on the treatment.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Larry Armstrong
If you have good confidence in your chiropractor, then by all means let them treat it.
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: See orthopod
Best to have this evaluated by a real physician first to eliminate anything serious.
I would suggest a physiatrist, a physician specialized in musculoskeletal pain. A chiropractor will only offer a deep massage and an inconsequential x-ray 'diagnosis' with no real understanding of whether there is true pathology.

In brief: See orthopod
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
In brief: Why???
Will they be able to tell you if you have gallbladder issues, GERD, A tumor? An infection ? Tissue swelling ? They will charge you and you will still need to see an MD to figure out what's going on.
Save your money and skip the middle man. Start with a family or primary MD. If nothing serious then you can go to chiro and pay a lot of money for a massage

In brief: Why???
Dr. Erik Borncamp
Dr. Erik Borncamp
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine