Can bradycardia cause memory loss? So for instance if you had a slow heart rate yesterday that you can't remember it well the next day?

No. Extreme bradycardia (HR 3 to 5 seconds). There would be no memory loss unless you passed out, fell, and hit your head with superimposed concussion.
Would not be answer. Many normal people have slow heart rates, and unless you developed a profound heart slowing, this would not cause problems with memory. But if you fainted or had change in heart rhythm due to seizure activity, that might cause periods of amnesia. If this is repetitive, best you get this assessed.