2 month ago I got herpes cold sore on my lip 1 month ago it seemed to heal but redness remains & it has slowly better Am I still contagious? Can I kiss

OK to kiss. Slightly contagious when no sore is present. Relax. Most people already have it without any symptoms. So the person you kiss already has it or will get it anyway. Do not kiss kids with active eczema or people with diseases of disordered immunity. The color will soon be normal. Valacyclovir and acyclovir prescription pills are very effective to treat or prevent attacks. Attacks may come from sun.
Not contagious. The redness could be something called postinflammatory hyperpigmentation which is normal after such a lesion. Not contagious at this point.