How long should I have wisdom teeth pain for?

Depends. Depends on the problem. If it's erupting, the pain may persist for a week or two usually until full eruption takes places. If it's pushing adjacent teeth, you may end up having to have it removed to stop the pain. If it has some decay (caries), it may need to be fixed or removed to make pain go away. If in doubt, you will need to see dentist. Do ibuprofen, salt gargles and local heat to begin.
Depends, If your wisdom teeth are breaking the tissue and erupting, you are teething and that should last as long as it takes to errupt them which varies. If you had them extracted, then a couple days is normal. If they are decayed or fractured, they wont stop hurting till they are restored or removed. See a dentist.
It Depends. It depends... Pain medication and extraction are you most likely solutions. Any anti-inflammatory medication can help. Aleve, (naproxen) motrin, advil and even a holistic alternative arnica. Another option you may consider is sleep dentistry. Our team uses anti-anxiety pre-medication, which can remove fear of the surgery. Ask your dentist, possibly request a sleep dentist.