What treatments/medications are there for someone with Marfan syndrome?

For the heart... From a cardiologist's perspective, we want to make sure that the aorta is not too enlarged and that the blood pressure is well controlled. Classically we use a beta blocker to reduce wear and tear on the aorta, but newer trials are ongoing to see if a class of medicines known as ACE-inhibitors are helpful for this. There are important eye and ligament things to keep track of as well.
Marfan's Syndrome. The most concerning problems with Marfan's syndrome deal with heart and aortic dilatation. Medical therapy includes medications to decrease the stress on the heart and the Aorta such as beta blockers. Many patients need to have valve replacements and Aortic root grafting. There is also a high incidence of scoliosis which may require treatment.
There R many types- -of Marfan's syndrome. As far as I know only symptomatic Rx. There R a lot of things that can be effected. Heart, eyes, ligaments R the common 1's. U have to search hard to find a sub-specialist who is knowledgeable about Marfan's.