What are ways to resolve the neck pain and back pain from whiplash?

Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management

In brief: Start simple

Phtsical therapy plus nsaids plus muscle relaxers are an excellent start.

In brief: Start simple

Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let see if I can

This very common problem and the answer is not very simple, get to see the doctor soon and start the treatment early, this will give the best chance for recovery.

In brief: Let see if I can

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. H Robert Silverstein
I think physical therapy is going to be your best help: if you live near Hartford CT, I like to make the joke that there are "magical" physical therapists here. I have no $ relationship with them, but Farmington Valley PT is THE BEST!!!, H Rob't Silverstein, MD
Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran

In brief: Med./phys.therapy

If you have whiplash injury from mva on our neck and back, you need to get evaluate .
Your doctor can prescribe muscle relaxant, anti-inflammatory along with physical therapy to help with the spasm and pain.

In brief: Med./phys.therapy

Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran
Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran

In brief: Many and all

Treating just the symptoms are not the key for your pain.
Need to address the source. Physical therapy, chiropractic, massages, and even TMJ treatment gets more to the real triggers. Pain is very complicated and varies from individual to individual. What works for one, may not for another. A combination of therapies may be required. Healing can be very slow.

In brief: Many and all

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman