What should I know about clinical trials for anal cancer?

Read consent papers . Participating in a clinical trial can be a great way to receive treatment and help advance medical knowledge. The first step is the informed consent where the details of the trial are explained in great detail. Make sure you understand and get all your questions answered. Questions to ask: is it a phase 1, 2, or 3? Will you be compensated? What are the known risks? What is the purpose of trial?
Look them Up. As this is an uncommon cancer, there are few trials available. The best site to look up ongoing trials is at cancer.Gov (national cancer institute).