I always had low iron levels and normal blood pressure since yesterday my BP is 153/123 today 153/116 is there a reason for this sudden change?

Dr. Andrea Brand

In brief: See a doctor

These blood pressure readings are very high and need attention.
With the information at hand we can not explain the reason for the change. Please see a doctor right away.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Andrea Brand
Dr. Andrea Brand
Dr. Stephen Southard

In brief: High pressures

Your pressures, more so the diastolic(lower) compared to the systolic(higher), are high.
Unfortunately without knowing more about what's else is going on with you it's hard to say exactly why the change. Remember, stress and anxiety alone can cause elevated blood pressures. I would review these with your doctor, and more so urgently, if you have headaches, chest pain or feel short of breath.

In brief: High pressures

Dr. Stephen Southard
Dr. Stephen Southard
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine