Endometriosis sites. Please help. I want a baby?

Dr. Tracy Berg
Surgery
In brief: Fertility clinic
Endometriosis is one of the many diagnoses that contributes to infertility.
If you want a baby, go to fertility web sites. Find an accredited fertility clinic near you and make an appointment. Good luck.

In brief: Fertility clinic
Dr. Tracy Berg
Dr. Tracy Berg
Dr. Michael Traub
I agree. As a fertility specialist, I always recommend that women with endometriosis seek care early since endometriosis can affect multiple areas of fertility
Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Needs Evaluation
If you have endometriosis, that can affect the uterus, the ovaries and the tubes.
So if you are trying to become pregnant, you really need a fertility specialist to evaluate you. Sometimes there are subtle changes that have profound effects on fertility. Fertilization is often impaired with endometriosis. A higher proportion of women may need more advanced but easy fertility treatment.

In brief: Needs Evaluation
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery