What type of doctor should I see for neuralgia and myofascial pain?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Orofacial pain

Myofascial pain syndrome and neuralgia are a chronic condition and OFP doctors are specialists in this field.

In brief: Orofacial pain

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin

In brief: Could be 2 or 1

Reminds me of that character in Alice in Wonderland, doesn't it.
..where the character looks like a woman when they profile one way but a man when profiled the other! I think that's right....been awhile since I chased rabbits into holes! Anyways, Neuralgia- Neurologist, Myofascial Pain- Rheumatologist. Of course, for both-PMD then, they can decide to which you go and the timing of the consults.

In brief: Could be 2 or 1

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Vikram Patel