What the main symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome in fingers?

Numbness. Numbness and tingling lateral 3 fingers of the hand , worse at night or when you wake up in am, ----pain with wrist flexion.
Numbness andtingling. Carpal tunnel syndrome is pressure on the median nerve in the wrist leading to numbness in the thumb, index, long and usually half of the ring. Many complain of pain but there is no consistent pattern. Pain in the hand or wrist is usually another problem than carpal tunnel syndrome.
Pain and/or numbness. People with carpal tunnel syndrome (cts), usually complain of numbness/tingling in the thumb, index, long, and half of the ring finger. Eventually pain may also become a symptom, especially at night. Long term cts may affect grip strenght.
VIDEO symptoms. Here is a nice video i made a few years back http://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=lwghddhvm60&list=plcbd41f7a42e20469&index=4&feature=plpp_video any other questions please let me know.
VIDEO carpal tunnel. Here is a nice video i made a few years back http://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=lwghddhvm60&list=plcbd41f7a42e20469&index=4&feature=plpp_video.