Headache and dyasthesia for 1year. Neuro thinks migraines. Brain Mri normal and bloods. Liver Alt 67. Worried about ms. Would MS show on Mri?

Headaches. Yes. Multiple sclerosis (MS) plaques are commonly found on an MRI study along the corpus callosum, periventricular white matter, cerebellum, brain stem, and spinal cord. A lumbar puncture with analysis of the cerebrospinal fluid will make the diagnosis of MS. See the neurologist to manage the headaches and dysesthesias.
Migraine? Is a serious and complex neurologic disorder. Unilateral throbbing headache, dizziness, dysesthesia, visual disturbances nausea, sensitivity to light or sound, paresthesias and even chest pain may be present during the episodes. It is manageable condition. See an orofacial pain or headache specialist for evaluation and professional management.
Yes and No. If you were actively having an episode of say blurred vision or weakness, then yes if the MRI is done at the time you have symptoms, it should be visible. Its unlikely though that your symptoms are due to MS, as they are not consistent with the disease. Migraine is more common, and also analgesic overuse, post-concussive, and occipital nerve related headache more likely. LP is the definitive test.
Yes, it would. Your normal MRI of brain does not fully rule out MS, as rare cases with lesions only in spinal cord do exist, but unlikely that you have MS based upon your information.