What could be the cause of my lower spine pain that just started? Use lumbar pillow when seated.

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Spine Injury

This chronic pain in the distribution as you suggested is the result of an irritated nerve or facet joints or other injury typically in the lumbar spine (low back) which are caused by herniated disks, spinal stenosis or degenerative disc disease, etc requiring further evaluation by a spine specialist.

In brief: Spine Injury

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me try

If you started to use the pillow recently and you do not have back pain before, most likely some posture adjustment.

In brief: Let me try

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Vikram Patel