What do I do if the abdominal pain is unbearable?

Go to ER. The abdominal cavity is like one big "black box", with many different organs present that can each be responsible for abdominal pain, some minor, some life-threatening. It is simply impossible to sort out the cause or severity of abdominal pain by any other means other than "hands-on" evaluation, often supplemented by sophisticated tests. If the pain is unbearable, you need to see a doctor asap.
Yes. Go to the emergency room. You could have mesenteric ischemia, appendicitis or a ruptured aneurysm. Don't wait.
Yes. There are many things that can cause abdominal pain; and many of these things can be very serious. Unbearable pain deserves a visit to the emergency department of your local hospital. This is one time where you shouldn't "wait for it to pass.".
A # Peppermint oil has been used effectively for a variety of digestive issues (flatus, nausea, vomiting, cramps, loose bowel movements, heartburn, indigestion & irritable bowel syndrome). Anecdotally (no scientific proof) it is reported to help with headaches, musculo-skeletal pain, dental pain, upper respiratory infections, inflammatory conditions as well as viral & bacterial infections.
Med Eval. Hello. I suggest that you be evaluated by a psychiatrist. Anxiety and panic attacks can mimic some physical conditions.