3 doctors weighed in:

Can anything fatal or deathly happen from overdosing on too much simethicone?

3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
2 doctors agree

In brief: Not really toxic

Pretty benign compound that disperses gas in the stomach (mostly, rather than lower down in the gut); it sort of pops bubbles.

In brief: Not really toxic

Pretty benign compound that disperses gas in the stomach (mostly, rather than lower down in the gut); it sort of pops bubbles.
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Thank
Read more answers from doctors