Hello, I would like to talk about my nephew Ranbir Guha. He has a problem like cleft palate. Please suggest us what we should do for his treatment?

See a doctor. Treatment for a cleft palate is ideally a team approach involving many different medical and dental specialties. The starting place can be with your family physician who can refer you to the specialists who treat cleft palates. .