I had gallbladder surgery last Tuesday. Had one stool thurs. I haven't had a bowel movement in 5 days. Is this normal?

Can be... It's common to have constipation after any surgery, especially if you are taking any narcotic pain medication. The best think to do is to get some light activity (like walking 3 times per day). I also usually recommend to my patients over the counter Milk of Magnesia (magnesium hydroxide) 30ml once in the morning and once at night. If you don't have a bowel movement in 48 hours you should see your doctor.