Is grocapix gel effective like minoxidil 10% For hair loss treatment? M using grocapix gel.!

Grocapix not same. Grocapix contains red clover extract that is said to be a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, suppressing dihydrotestosterone thereby reducing effects of this hormone on hair growth.This is the way the prescription med finasteride (Propecia) works. Minoxidil works differently, by improving blood supply to the hair follicles.Tough to say which, if either, will work better for any individual.
Cannot say. I do not know of any studies done with the drug. While it may be as good I would stick with minoxidil since it is FDA approved-which means that they had to show it works for most people.