My IGg blood test reveal candida albicans, then tested for stool fungi culture which show 'medium growth', I suffer from severe Brain Fog. Advise pls?

Dr. Olav Jaren
Neurology

In brief: Get the right advice

For someone who has a symptom of brain fog, I recommend they meet with a psychiatrist and undergo cognitive testing.
Vitamin B12 deficiency may cause this symptom, hopefully your level is normal, as you use supplements. Testing for stool fungi and IGG for Candida is not likely to help explain the cause of your symptoms. Try not to do self-diagnosis- it often leads to errors.

In brief: Get the right advice

Dr. Olav Jaren
Dr. Olav Jaren
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
ignore the blood test and the stool culture
Dr. Eric Weisman