Elbow and pinky finger pain?

Cubital tunnel synd. Pain from the elbow to the small finger maybe symptoms of cubital tunnel syndrome this is compression of the ulnar nerve at the elbow you need to have this evaluated by a hand surgeon asap.
Cubital tunnel. The cubital tunnel is a narrow channel in the elbow through which the ulnar nerve passes. The ulnar nerve is surrounded by very little padding and can easily become compressed, inflamed or damaged from long periods of pressure or stretching at the elbow, resulting in Cubital Tunnel Syndrome). http://www.loredohands.com/cubital-tunnel-syndrome-release-dallas-texas.