My penis hurts when I pee?

Urinalysis for ?UTI. This is dysuria and symptom of possible UTI or std. Need to have it checked.
Possible infection. You should go see your health care provider. They may want to do a urine check and a culture on your urethra (not terribly uncomfortable) to see if you have an infection that needs to be treated with antibiotics. You should refrain from unprotected sex until that is done and the results are in.
UTI or STD ? Uti [ urinary tract infection or std sexually transmitted disease are the most likely cause of dysuria [ hurting when peeing] . Seek medical care .