Is there surgery for parotid gland disease?

Can be. Parotid gland surgery is usually performed if there is a tumor growth of the parotid gland. There could be salivary duct stones that rarely would require surgery. Surgery of the parotid gland is performed very carefully due to the proximity of the important facial nerve.
Of course! Parotid surgery is commonly performed by head & neck surgeons / ents for tumors. There are risks associated with the surgery, but less than 1% of the time in experienced surgeon's hands. So take your time and find a surgeon who deals with these tumors routinely.
Sure. There is surgery for parotid disease but, only a surgeon who does that procedure (parotidectomy) can give you an educated discussion about it. There are risks involved with any surgery and the risks of this one are real- including possibility of paralyzing part or all of your face. Talk to a local ENT who will be able to talk to you about whether surgery is wise for your condition.
Parotid gland. Yes. It depends on the disease. If it is a mass frequently surgery will be recommended. The operation is a parotidectomy and is performed under a general anesthetic and not uncommonly on an outpatient basis. The appropriate treatment is best given by an otolaryngologist with experience in treatment of the parotid gland. Medical options exist for many problems.