I just bought an ozone purifier. Can I use it with an infant?

Be cautious. Ozone generators sold as air cleaners used in indoor confined spaces. When inhaled in large concentrations, lung irritation, coughing and difficulty breathing can ensue. Fda, osha and nat. Institute of occupational safety and health have set standards-google the clean air act. Bottom line-probably would not use it on an infant.
I wouldn't. Ozone air purifiers that exclusively use ozone do not remove allergens from the air. According to the epa, ozone air purifiers should not generate in excess of 50 parts per billion of ozone, but many companies circumvent this by simply not calling their machines medical devices. The epa states that ozone is dangerous due to the potential for lung damage & respiratory tract.