The roof of my mouth hurts after eating hot pizza, how do you stop it?

Dr. David Mann
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Hot food
The roof of mouth is sensitive.
Avoid eating hot foods. Note:even scratchy food like captain crunch can irritate the palate. Also, certain foods which are acidic like tomato paste can irritate the mouth. Finally, some people have allergy which causes irritation. Foer example, I am mildly allergic to bananas (common with ragweed pollen allergy)and my palate itches after eating.

In brief: Hot food
The roof of mouth is sensitive.
Dr. David Mann
Dr. David Mann
Dr. Victor Zeines
Dentistry
In brief: Don't eat hot pizza
You could have a very sensitive mouth or allergies.
If the reason for this is not that the cheese was very hot and you burned yourself, then you might have an allergy to thay type of food. Food allergies arenot uncommon. Try rinsing with aleo vera juice to relieve the hurt.

In brief: Don't eat hot pizza
Dr. Victor Zeines
Dr. Victor Zeines
Dr. William Forsythe