What hormones cause calcitonin and parathyroid hormone to be released? I know blood ca level has to do with it, but what hormones cause their release?

No hormones. Parathyroid hormone is released as a response to your calcium level (low calcium causes increased PTH). It is not regulated by any particular hormones. Calcitonin is a hormone that has no obvious function in humans (as opposed to fish). It is made in the thyroid gland, but people who have had their thyroid removed do not need calcitonin to remain normal.