I could remember every detail when I was a kid. Is this overstorage possible cause for memory loss?

In brief: Memory can't fill up

Memory does not fill up.
Forgetting as one gets older is unfortunately because the memory system works less efficiently as we age.

In brief: Memory can't fill up

Memory does not fill up.
Dr. Darren Gitelman
Dr. Darren Gitelman
Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: It was great

Wasn't it? Scientifically I do not know if over storage is a reason for memory loss.
..I choose to believe it. I choose to believe that as my children have grown i forget more stuff so they have to remember it! our diet contributes to our issues...Eat more clean foods - more free fruits and veggies. Decrease dairy..Check out nourishing traditions by sally fallon. A fabulous book with a great intro.

In brief: It was great

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cindy Juster