Im 17 years 10 months old.My height is 5feet 5.5 inches.My father is 5"5.7 and my mom is 5"3.My elder brother is 5"5.5. So will my height increase?

In brief: Likely finished

You are close to your expected height based on your parents.
(M+D/2 + 2.5in) If you entered puberty around the same time as your friends, your growth centers willclosed at age 17-18, after which you cannot get taller. A single x-ray of your wrist/hand could identify open growth centers which would mean you could grow more.Good nutrition/sleep and exercise support the best growth.

In brief: Likely finished

Dr. Howard Shapiro

In brief: See below

Genetics are a major factor. For a boy, the projected height is your mother's height, then add 5 inches and average this with your father's height.
But this is plus or minus 8.5 cm. You can also find your bone age and whether or not you have stopped growing by obtaining an X-ray of your left wrist and hand and having that checked by an expert. You will never be really tall.

In brief: See below

Dr. Howard Shapiro
Dr. Howard Shapiro
Dr. Cindy Juster