All blood work normal EKG stress test chest X-ray all normal, but I am taking blood pressure med. If no heart disease am I still at risk for heart att?

Yes, we all are. We are all at risk for heart attacks. The risk factors addressed in the website given below affect the chances of disease, but lack of all of these risk factors does not reduce the likelihood of heart attack to zero. Maintaining a healthy life style reduces the risk. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/heart-attack/basics/risk-factors/con-20019520.