Dear sir, does it good to take motival for 3 times, clonazepam 0.25 for night and fluoxetine 40 for morning for depression.

Dr. Linda Callaghan
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Depends.

Motival is a combination of an antidepressant Nortriptyline and an antipsychotic medication ,Fluphenazine .
Your psychiatrist must have a reason to give you this medication along with another antidepressant Prozac (fluoxetine) and an anti-anxiety, Klonopin. I suggest that you go back to your doctor an discuss a simpler regimen which will address both the depression, Schizophrenic condition and anxiety.

In brief: Depends.

Dr. Eric Weisman