I had my gallbladder removed 1yr ago last three days I've been having Lots of green and watery bowel movements lots of pain in the upper abdomen. ?

Dr. John Fung
Surgery

In brief: Probably not related

If, after your gallbladder removal one year ago, your GI tract was functioning normally, then the current symptoms are more likely related to some type of gastroenteritis.
Start with clear liquids and if tolerated, progress to soft, bland foods, such as toast, broth, apples, bananas, and rice. Avoid caffeine, fatty foods, and alcohol. If this persists for more than a few days, see your MD.

In brief: Probably not related

Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery