I been using ovulation kit and it's 4 days and showing I'm fertile still when will It show ovulation day?

May, may not. It's not unusual. A woman isn't a clock, most have variation in the day of ovulation, that's why monitoring can be so important. The home OPK do NOT - repeat not - tell you when you ovulate, they measure the amount of LH is high enough to call a surge, which is the natural trigger for ovulation. Generally you should TTC as soon as it turns positive, the number of positive days is not important.
You ovulated . If you are using an ovulation kit and it is positive then this means that you ovulated. If they were negative before then it means you were not ovulating before.
You probably. Ovulated between the four days as you are fertile about 2-3days before and 2 days after ovulation. Good luck.
In. Most women ovulate anywhere between Day 11 – Day 21 of their cycle, counting from the first day of the LMP(last menstrual period). The ovulation period will fall 12-16days before your next period. The ovum survives only for 24hrs. Your fertile period is 5days before ovulation including the day of ovulation. This makes six days. I presume you will ovulate on day six. All the best.