I am having severe upper left side pain under rib cage now for over two months, also now swollen left gland in neck. Should I goto the hospital?

These may not be. These may not be related. You need to see your physician and not go to the hospital. It will save a lot of money staying out of the ER. Your evaluation will be to see if the two are related, may incude imaging including a chest film and possibly a CT or MRI.