HBV test results: Hepatitis B Surface Antigen: Nonreactive; Hepatitis B Core Antibodies: Reactive; HBV PCR: Negative. Need any medication or vaccine?

Excellent question. and your story stumps many a doctor, often! :) a lot of the recommendations depend on - are you someone with risk factors for HBV? is this the first time that it has been checked? are your liver enzymes normal? are you about to undergo any procedures/ treatments that could put you at risk for HBV? If you have no sig risk factors, yes, I'd vaccinate you if there's potential for exposure.