So I am a hypochodriac and I think that I have a brain tumor because of my headaches and tinnitus. Please tell me how to stop being feeling so scared?

In brief: Keep your mind

engaged and involved in activities that you enjoy.
If necessary see a psychotherapist to teach you how to intrude on the anxious thoughts. Only if those measures are not effective then consider pharmacotherapy. Good luck and well wishes.

In brief: Keep your mind

Dr. Robert Jacoby
Neurology

In brief: Stop!

For a tumor to cause headaches and tinnitus it usually has to be fairly large or in a critical area that you would have other neurological signs or symptoms.
Things such as balance problems, walking problems, weakness, double vision, altered vision. While tumors can be tricky the chances are low. Either way you should get checked out so you don't worry!

In brief: Stop!