normal cholesterol HDL was 48 and LDL was 89 good cmp normal TSH normal my triglycerides was a little high 167 dr was not concerned. Do you agree?

Optimal cholesterol. Optimal risk factors include chol of 170, HDL of 50, systolic Blood Pressure 110. not a diabetic and not a smoker. And no family history of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD). An available app is ASCVS risk calculator which will calculate your 10 yr risk and lifetime risk of cardiovascular event.
For the most part. Assuming BP is controlled, your 10year risk for heart attack/stroke is low. Your doc can do a simple calculation using your cholesterol, blood pressure, age, race and gender to come up with an individualized program based on risk. I would recommend good BP control, achieve and maintain an ideal BMI and regular exercise. The TG's are a little high but should improve with exercise and diet.
Yes. You numbers are good, but if you're overweight, weight loss is always helpful. Avoid inbetween meal snacks and alcohol.
Totally. 167 is so close to normal that it's unimportant - come back if it's >500! Also, of all the lipid measurements, TGs are the most variable. Eat a vegetarian diet for a week, fast 12 hours before the test, and recheck it. you may find it's down to 80!